Instructions for applicants
Before starting form submission :
- You must have passed MSc Entrance Examination 2079 to fill up priority application form in Pashchimanchal Campus.
- Prepare digital copy(scan) of
- citizenship (for Nepali applicants) or citizenship/passport(for foreign applicants).Maximum allowed file size of digital copy is 512KB.
- BE Transcript .pdf format (Maximum allowed file size is 512KB.)
- Citizenship (for National applicants) and citizenship/passport(for foreign applicants) is mandatory to submit your application. Otherwise application will get rejected.
- Read these documents carefully
- Decide which of the available quotas you want to submit your application on. Remember you must submit separate applications for each quota (except female quota).
- Prepare required documents as described in Detail Admission Notice; if you are applying for quota seats. Your application will be on hold until required documents are furnished as described in the notice.
- You must deposit necessary fee to submit your priority application therefore use Amount Calculator page to find out total application fee required.
- We Accept Application Fee Through , NICASIA BankSMART Or Deposit the required amount to account of Pashchimanchal Campus. See sample Image for more information.